Um, what can I say … I might have gone a bit photo heavy with this blog post! But it is Tim Holtz STAMPtember day and well we are all love Tim! This set will be flying out the door at Simon, I’m sure they have ordered a lot, but as you will see if you scroll down to my STAMPtember summary at the end of this post, most of the STAMPtember sets are sold out, never to be restocked. So if you fancy Tim’s gorgeous Holiday set which comes with a mask too then I wouldn’t hang around. Get the Tim Holtz STAMPtember set here. I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you
Amongst all these photos, there are a couple of highlights. In the first one, above, it is the way the ink seeps over the edges of the moon along with all that lovely Mica Stain goodness. Secondly, below, the way the trees stamp over the old book paper and watercolour. Also that texture from the Grit Paste is wonderful!
Oh, one more, although I could go on forever, but it’s the way the Father Christmas and reindeer combine with the hazy moon and all the delicious splatter from the Mica Sprays – gorgeous! That big splodge of green was accidental, but actually, it turned out I really like it! I must aim for some big splodges in my splattering moving forward.
CARD AND TAG SET 1
Oh, the tag with the moon mask on this one is just lovely! And the tree line just popping up above and onto the moon. I just love how this came out.
You get just a hint at what the shimmer is like in real life on this photo. I also love how the green blended in along the top of the tag too. It provides a window of green for the moon and sky to peep through.
This sentiment is as one on the stamp set, but I trimmed each line out and separated them for more interest. I did debate trying to line them up straight, maybe, this straight line challenged person should always put things on at an angle!
CARD & TAG SET 2
I had a bit of a theme going on here with the book paper and vellum even though the two card and tag sets came out looking totally different.
I love Tim’s Dymo inspired labels, but I didn’t have the Holiday set. Instead, I made my own with an old Dymo label maker I found in a drawer. I added the labels over the top of a twirl of twine. And notice this time, I did go for that angled look rather than trying to align them straight LOL.
STAMPTEMBER 2021 Summary
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp Exclusives release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Pink Fresh stamp set and matching die – sold out
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn stamp and die set + Lawn Fawn stamp set – sold out
- 05 September – Memory Box stamp and die set (sold out) + Memory Box stamp set
- 06 September – Art Impressions Hug In A Mug Stamp Set – sold out
- 07 September – Altenew stamp and die set + Altenew stamp set – sold out
- 08 September – GinaK stamp and die set + GinaK stamp set – sold out
- 09 September – Reverse Confetti stamp and die set + Reverse Confetti stamp set
- 10 September – Mama Elephant stamp and die set + Mama Elephant stamp set – sold out
- 11 September – Kitchen Sink stamp and die set + Kitchen Sink stamp set + La-la Land Crafts stamp and die set + La-la Land Crafts stamp set – sold out
- 12 September – My Favorite Things stamp and die set (sold out) + My Favorite Things stamp set
- 13 September – Whimsy Stamps stamps and die set + Whimsy Stamps stamp set (sold out)
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Newton’s Nook stamp set (sold out)
- 16 September – Simon Says Stamp Halloween Card Kit
- 17 September – Colorado Craft Company stamp and die set + Colorado Craft Company stamp set (sold out)
- 18 September – Avery Elle stamp set + Hero Arts stamp set (sold out)
- 19 September – Honey Bee stamp and die set + Honey Bee stamp set
- 20 September – Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2021 set
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D