The new Holiday Wishes Frame STAMPtember set from Avery Elle is one of those simply classic sets where all you have to do is stamp and colour to get a card with great impact. Avery Elle isn’t the only one releasing a STAMPtember set though, scroll down to check out the Hero Arts set too! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
I always find it difficult to photograph metallic heat embossing from above. The colour and beautiful shine of the embossing just isn’t catching the light at this angle. However, in-person, the antique gold embossing shines a lovely rich, warm gold and made watercolouring over the top so easy.
I kept the paint concentrated close to the sentiment panel and then washed it out over the leaves. I kept the leaves green because, well I love green but also because I wanted to add hints of red on the candy canes and then I bought in the traditional yellow of the poinsettia centre in the berries around the edges.
As for the sentiment panel, I stamped it again and then trimmed it out and foam mounted it on top. I added a few pearls and droplets to finish off.
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp Exclusives release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Pink Fresh stamp set and matching die – sold out
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn stamp and die set + Lawn Fawn stamp set – sold out
- 05 September – Memory Box stamp and die set (sold out) + Memory Box stamp set
- 06 September – Art Impressions Hug In A Mug Stamp Set – sold out
- 07 September – Altenew stamp and die set + Altenew stamp set – sold out
- 08 September – GinaK stamp and die set + GinaK stamp set – sold out
- 09 September – Reverse Confetti stamp and die set + Reverse Confetti stamp set
- 10 September – Mama Elephant stamp and die set + Mama Elephant stamp set – sold out
- 11 September – Kitchen Sink stamp and die set + Kitchen Sink stamp set + La-la Land Crafts stamp and die set + La-la Land Crafts stamp set – sold out
- 12 September – My Favorite Things stamp and die set (sold out) + My Favorite Things stamp set
- 13 September – Whimsy Stamps stamps and die set + Whimsy Stamps stamp set
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Newton’s Nook stamp set (sold out)
- 16 September – Simon Says Stamp Halloween Card Kit
- 17 September – Colorado Craft Company stamp and die set + Colorado Craft Company stamp set (sold out)
- 18 September – Avery Elle stamp set + Hero Arts stamp set
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
I do think you have made this image quite exquisite with your unique coloring. I really like this fairly simple and traditional looking stamp a lot.