Creating a simple autumn scene is so easy with the right stamp set! Create a colourful background with your favourite medium from ink blending, ink smooshing, spritzing with sprays or in my case a little watercolour and then stamp over the top! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
SIMPLE AUTUMN SCENE
This card is so straightforward, there isn’t a lot to say really especially as there is a video for you to watch.
I looked at the sunflowers growing in my own garden with their rich green leaves and bright yellow heads. The leaf in my photo comes off one of the sunflowers. I did try and put the sunflower itself in the photo too but the head was too large and dominated the scene. Instead, I popped it in a vase and have it on my desk.
I created a watercolour background – lots of watery goodness going on here. I used watercolours, but ink blending, ink smooshing, sprays … they would all work too. Once I had my background I simple stamped the Honey Bee Be A Sunflower over the top.
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp Exclusives release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Pink Fresh stamp set and matching die – sold out
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn stamp and die set + Lawn Fawn stamp set – sold out
- 05 September – Memory Box stamp and die set (sold out) + Memory Box stamp set
- 06 September – Art Impressions Hug In A Mug Stamp Set – sold out
- 07 September – Altenew stamp and die set + Altenew stamp set – sold out
- 08 September – GinaK stamp and die set + GinaK stamp set – sold out
- 09 September – Reverse Confetti stamp and die set + Reverse Confetti stamp set
- 10 September – Mama Elephant stamp and die set + Mama Elephant stamp set – sold out
- 11 September – Kitchen Sink stamp and die set + Kitchen Sink stamp set + La-la Land Crafts stamp and die set + La-la Land Crafts stamp set – sold out
- 12 September – My Favorite Things stamp and die set (sold out) + My Favorite Things stamp set
- 13 September – Whimsy Stamps stamps and die set + Whimsy Stamps stamp set (sold out)
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Newton’s Nook stamp set (sold out)
- 16 September – Simon Says Stamp Halloween Card Kit
- 17 September – Colorado Craft Company stamp and die set + Colorado Craft Company stamp set (sold out)
- 18 September – Avery Elle stamp set + Hero Arts stamp set (sold out)
- 19 September – Honey Bee stamp and die set + Honey Bee stamp set
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D