Gosh, STAMPtember is flying by and so are the seasons with all the October fun just around the corner including Halloween! For my card today, which uses a stamp set from the Limited Edition Halloween Card Kit, I used the principle of repetition from my son’s college homework! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
HALLOWEEN CARD KIT
1 Simon Says Stamp NEW and exclusive Boo Day 6×8 clear stamp set
1 Simon Says Stamp NEW and exclusive Little Boo Die
1 Simon Says Stamp NEW and exclusive Funky Eyes 6×6 Stencil
1 Simon Says Stamp NEW and exclusive Mummy Wrap Stencil
6×6 Polkadoodles Batty Boos Paper (1 sheet of each design)
1 pack of Halloween Sweets Stickers
1 pack of Friendly Corn Stickers
Ghost Tassel Banner Pieces
2 assorted Tim Holtz ranger markers
1 pack of NEW Tim Holtz Paste in either the Textured or Grit variety.
Sample size portion of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Creepy Confections candy
One Tim Holtz Idea-ology Jack O’ Lantern
An assortment of 3 bags
SSS cardstock (1 sheet of each: Black, Ivory, Green Apple, Orange Peel, and Royal Purple)
SSS envelopes (x1 black, x1 white)
My youngest son has just started studying Graphic Design at college and I am really enjoying hearing everything he is doing as part of his course. Initially, the students are looking at 18 design principles and they were sent off around campus to take photographs that met the criteria – a great way to get to know your way around and to meet people as best you can in a socially distanced way. Since then they have been simplifying the images on paper and presumably soon will be scanning, digitising and working with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Backtracking and I was intrigued by these design principles and thought it would be a great way to introduce a new mini series here on my blog. These are the 18 as they were given to my youngest:
- Negative Space
Jumping in with number six, repetition and we have today’s card!
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp Exclusives release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Pink Fresh stamp set and matching die – sold out
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn stamp and die set + Lawn Fawn stamp set – sold out
- 05 September – Memory Box stamp and die set (sold out) + Memory Box stamp set
- 06 September – Art Impressions Hug In A Mug Stamp Set – sold out
- 07 September – Altenew stamp and die set + Altenew stamp set – sold out
- 08 September – GinaK stamp and die set + GinaK stamp set – sold out
- 09 September – Reverse Confetti stamp and die set + Reverse Confetti stamp set
- 10 September – Mama Elephant stamp and die set + Mama Elephant stamp set – sold out
- 11 September – Kitchen Sink stamp and die set + Kitchen Sink stamp set + La-la Land Crafts stamp and die set + La-la Land Crafts stamp set – sold out
- 12 September – My Favorite Things stamp and die set + My Favorite Things stamp set
- 13 September – Whimsy Stamps stamps and die set + Whimsy Stamps stamp set
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Newton’s Nook stamp set
- 16 September – Simon Says Stamp Halloween Card Kit
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D