CREATING A SCENE
I drew a pencil line for the slope and then watercoloured around the critters. A loose watercolour wash with more concentrated paint at the horizon. Once dry, I blended Distress Oxide inks around the edges to give a vignette effect of dark edges and spotlight area.
I added snow with the Fading Tiny Dots stencils and Grit Paste. And of course, lots and lots of white splatter.
For the sentiment, I white heat embossed on Schoolhouse Red card then trimmed to a banner and stapled to the panel.
STAMPTEMBER 2021 Summary
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp Exclusives release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Pink Fresh stamp set and matching die – sold out
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn stamp and die set + Lawn Fawn stamp set – sold out
- 05 September – Memory Box stamp and die set (sold out) + Memory Box stamp set
- 06 September – Art Impressions Hug In A Mug Stamp Set – sold out
- 07 September – Altenew stamp and die set + Altenew stamp set – sold out
- 08 September – GinaK stamp and die set + GinaK stamp set – sold out
- 09 September – Reverse Confetti stamp and die set + Reverse Confetti stamp set
- 10 September – Mama Elephant stamp and die set + Mama Elephant stamp set – sold out
- 11 September – Kitchen Sink stamp and die set + Kitchen Sink stamp set + La-la Land Crafts stamp and die set + La-la Land Crafts stamp set – sold out
- 12 September – My Favorite Things stamp and die set (sold out) + My Favorite Things stamp set
- 13 September – Whimsy Stamps stamps and die set + Whimsy Stamps stamp set (sold out)
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Newton’s Nook stamp set (sold out)
- 16 September – Simon Says Stamp Halloween Card Kit
- 17 September – Colorado Craft Company stamp and die set + Colorado Craft Company stamp set (sold out)
- 18 September – Avery Elle stamp set + Hero Arts stamp set (sold out)
- 19 September – Honey Bee stamp and die set + Honey Bee stamp set (sold out)
- 20 September – Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2021 set (sold out)
- 21 September – Paper Rose stamp and die set + Paper Rose stamp set (sold out)
- 22 September – Clearly Besotted stamp and die set and Clearly Besotted stamp set (sold out)
- 23 September – Creepy Craft Kit
- 24 September – Picket Fence Studio stamp and die set + Picket Fence Studio stamp set and also Pretty Pink Posh stamp and die set + Pretty Pink Posh stamp set (sold out)
- 25 September – Concord & 9th stamp and die set + Concord & 9th stamp set and also Sugar Pea stamp and die set + Sugar Pea stamp set
- 26 September – Riley & Company stamp and die set + Riley & Company stamp set
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
Dear Debby and SSS – This is a beautiful tableau! Love all the texture and the watercoloring is superb. Thanks for all the tips and instruction you give throughout the year.
Lori S in PA (USA)
So cute! Liked how you masked so the “guosh” was only on the sky. So, how do you spell that word? Thank you for your inspiration.
Love your card. Wish I had time to do these.