STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Stamp the Simon Says Stamp Delicate Outline Flowers set using Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage Distress Markers on Fabriano Artistico Cold-Pressed watercolour card.
- Tape the card to a board with 3M Painter’s Tape to prevent warping.
- Watercolour. I used Daniel Smith paints.
- Splatter with White Gouache, left-over paint and Perfect Pearls.
- Trim the panel and adhere to a Fog card base with 3M Foam Tape.
- Trim two coordinating greetings from the Simon Says Stamp Sentiments Strips Reverse Wedding set and adhere with foam tape.
- Add a trio of Eggshell Pearls using Gina K connect glue to keep them in place.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D