RAINBOWS NEW RELEASE
My tops picks are:
- Delicate Outline Flowers – need I say more!
- Birthday Seedlings – lots of lovely outlines and also solid images for leaves to be sprinkled with small summer flowers.
- Tied The Knot – I fancy having a go at no-line watercolouring the car from this set.
- Leaf Bundle embossing folder – I love that we have more embossing folders in this release and I want to try a background inking technique with this particular folder. I think there is just enough background to embossed image on this design.
- Beach Beauties – I’m delighted to see another fabulous set from Clever Girl Craftings!
QUICK & EASY INK BLENDING
TIPS & TRICKS
- Distress Oxide inks – my first choice for ink blending. They are so creamy, go on smoothly, and blend together beautifully.
- Chose a larger piece of card than you need so that stamp placement can be adjusted by trimming the panel down later on.
- Ink blend off a slick surface like a craft or glass mat.
- Using a blending brush, work in small circles with a light hand and bring the ink in from off the edge of the card.
- Work from lightest to darkest and then go back through the colours back to the lightest again.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D