Watch below or in HD on YouTube.
New Mini-Series – Inspired By
SIMON SAYS STAMP JUNE 2021 CARD KIT
In other news, Simon Says Stamp has just released their card kit for June. Here’s a closer look at what is included in the kit. Don’t forget you can buy the kit individually, sign up for a monthly subscription or equally opt to buy many of the elements from the kit separately.
Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit:
- 1 NEW Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Is My Favorite Color 6×8 inch clear stamp set
- 1 NEW Simon Says Stamp Build A Rainbow 6×9 inch stencil
- 1 NEW Simon Says Stamp Hello Rainbow die
- 1 NEW 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of Simon Says Stamp Holographic Rainbow cardstock
- 12 double-sided sheets of Doodlebug Custom Rainbow 2021 6×6 inch paper
- 4 Simon Says Stamp 1 inch cube ink pads in Jellybean, Sunshine, Hot Lips, and Audrey Blue
- 1 package of Doodlebug Chasing Rainbows Shape Sprinkles
- 1 package of Memory Box Fairy Jewels
- 1 package of Tim Holtz Ranger Mini Domed Ink Blending Foam
- 1 Darice 1.5 inch Yellow Pom Pom
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch Neenah 110 lb.
- Solar White cardstock
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Holographic A2 envelope
If you want to ensure you can get a kit each month, you can sign up for a subscription and at a reduced $5 price on buying the kits individually and there are no strings attached; you can opt-out at any time.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest.
Lovely results! That loose water color look is fun. Whenever I try an under layer of color, it turns to mud. Maybe it is my color choices? Maybe I should try layering like you do. Practice is the key! It’s just paper, right?
Thank you for sharing your talents and where you get your inspiration!
Indeed, June, it’s just paper! Have fun experimenting!
Just lovely and believe I could do some “loose” water coloring. Thanks for all the tips and techniques.