Today, I have a simple card with watercoloured eggs. I love repetition, and pattern and three little eggs in a row are perfect for spring. I saw a tutorial by Sharone Stevens on Skillshare and loved the page of eggs she painted. Seriously a great tutorial and worth watching. I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
SIMON SAYS STAMP MAY 2021 CARD KIT
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Dandelion Messages 6×8 inch stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Dandelion Die
- 1 sheet of each 8×8 inch patterned paper from the Creative Expressions Dandelion Dreams collection
- 1 Dandelion Wish Embossing Folder
- 1 8×8 inch sheet of Tim Holtz Idea-ology metallic cardstock
- 2 assorted pieces from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Fanciful Buttons package
- 1 mini tub of Rina K Hello Yellow Neon Glitz
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch Simon Says Stamp Cornflower Cardstock
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch Simon Says Stamp Lavender Cardstock
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon Cardstock
- 1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch Neenah 110lb Solar White Cardstock
- 1 Simon Says Stamp A2 White Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp A2 Metallic Cornflower Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp A2 Lemon Chiffon Envelope
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest.