Oh, also, this card uses many of the supplies from the March Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp, I’m a bit behind as there’s the new reveal of the April Card Kit below! However, as I write this, there are still some of the March kit left and while you are there, you can check out the April kit too! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Watch below or in HD on YouTube.
WATERCOLOURED SPRING WINDOW
In other news, Simon Says Stamp has just released their card kit for April. Here’s a closer look at what is included in the kit. Don’t forget you can buy the kit individually, sign up for a monthly subscription or equally opt to buy many of the elements from the kit separately.
Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit:
- Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers 6 x 8 inch stamp set
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Cottage Fields 6 x 8 paper pad
- Simple Stories 6 x 8 sticker sheet 1
- Simple Stories 6 x 8 sticker sheet 2
- Simple Stories 6 x 8 sticker sheet 3
- Simon Says Stamp Cream Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamp Cream Notecards
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Flair
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Velvet Trims
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Band
- Simon Says Stamp Cream Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Peacock Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Slate Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Cotton Candy A2 Envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Slate A2 Envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Cream A2 Envelope
You can also buy the matching dies for the Friendly Flowers set (not included in the kit) here.
If you want to ensure you can get a kit each month, you can sign up for a subscription and at a reduced $5 price on buying the kits individually and there are no strings attached; you can opt-out at any time.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest.
Beautiful card. Your painting is amazing. Thank you.
Your watercolor window was amazing. I wish I could watercolor like that. Thanks for all your tips.
I love everything you do, bu especially your watercolor projects. I wish you would do a paint with me class. I have been going at it, but I would love to sit down and watercolor with you in real time. I dream of doing several simple projects with you guiding me step by step. I’ve taken the class at online card classes that you are a major contributor to. There’s just nothing like watching you in real time. It’s just not enough for me. Mainly because I could watch all day, every day.