STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Add the outline images from the Blooming Meadow set to a piece of Arches watercolour card and stamp in Nocturne ink.
- Align the solid flower images and ink in Speckled Egg Distress Ink, spritz liberally with water and dab off some of the ink before stamping over the outline images.
- While the ink on the flowers is still wet use a palette of Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks to add more colour.
- Repeat the process for the leaves with Bundled Sage and Forest Moss Distress Inks.
- Splatter liberally with white gouache, Perfect Pearls powder and left-over ink.
- When dry, die-cut with the matching dies.
- Cut a panel of Fog card and swipe Opaque Matte Texture Paste through the Spring Boho Stencil with a palette knife.
- Splatter with white gouache, Perfect Pearls, Black Soot and Speckled Egg Distress Inks.
- Add foam squares to the back of the flowers and arrange on the Fog panel.
- Add a Tim Holtz sentiment label with more foam squares.
- Add the Fog panel to an Ivory card base with foam tape.
- Embellish with Sea Breeze and Duck Egg Blue droplets along with Eggshell pearls held in place with Gina K Connect glue.
- Finish with a few white gel pen dots to the flower centres.
Well, that’s me for today. I hope you enjoyed this video and I’ll be back soon to share more, there’s lots of fun and excitement to come this week with a new Simon Says Stamp release and a blog hop to celebrate! I’ll see you here then :D
As I have written about recently when reviewing a couple of books, I am trying to concentrate on my health this year. I think recent times has really focused my attention on what is truly important and living the best life I can is part of that. I am trying to absorb as much information as possible to help me along my journey and so I was interested to see the Foodie Bundle come to fruition.
I’ve used these bundles before and they are of great value. The current offer is for a foodie bundle – if you bought the courses separately then they would cost over $2000 but bundled together like this they are ¢49.99 for one week only.
Here’s just a sample of what is going on. In addition, $1 from every bundle sold will go to World Central Kitchen an NGO founded by Chef José Andrés dedicated to providing fresh meals to families in need after a disaster.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest.