In the crafting calendar, I always find December a bit of a strange time. Hopefully the Christmas cards are made and being written and sent off, presents are being wrapped etc and there’s that buzz towards the ‘big day’. However, as far as getting creative with our card-making, our eyes are turning to the New Year, Valentine’s Day and Spring! I have to say, this year, of all years, I am so looking forward to the New Year, a fresh start and let’s just put 2020 behind us! So to bring a bit of spring into our lives, Simon Says Stamp have a new Love You release. I’m using the new Boho Circle stencil and Love Greetings sets in today’s video. I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Here’s a look at what is included in the Love You new release from Simon Says Stamp.
QUICK AND EASY VALENTINE’S CARD
STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- On a piece of Neenah Desert Storm card, swipe Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste through the Boho Circle stencil with a palette knife. Set aside and leave to dry.
- On a piece of Neenah Solar White card, stamp the heart from the Love Greetings set in Rosie Cheeks ink and trim out.
- Trim the background panel to be just smaller than an A2 card base.
- Trim pattern papers from the Simple Stories Cozy Days paper pad and adhere with a glue runner.
- Wrap the panel with a piece of black twine.
- Attach the panel to a the card base with foam adhesive and then attach the heart also with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with Mini Heart Party sequins and Cotton Candy Glossies enamel dots.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D