It feels so good to be colouring flowers again! I can’t wait to welcome spring and spend time in my garden. To keep me going until that can happen, I pulled out the new You Have My Heart set and my coloured pencils. I always love the look of pencil coloured flowers on kraft. I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Stamp the floral bouquet from the You Have My Heart set in clear embossing ink on Neenah Desert Storm card.
- Colour with Faber Castell Polychromos. I used the following colours:
- 101 White
- 9201-171 Light Green
- 9201-168 Earth Green Yellowish
- 9201-174 Chromium Green Opaque
- 9201-175 Dark Sepia
- 9201-192 Indian Red
- 9201-172 Earth Green
- 9201-165 Juniper Green
- 9201-278 Chrome Oxide Green
- 9201-119 Light Magenta
- 9201-138 Violet
- 9201-125 Middle Purple Pink
- 9201-133 Magenta
- 9201-141 Delft Blue
- 9201-249 Mauve
- Use a white gel pen to add highlights
- Stamp a greeting from the Love Greetings Mix set in Nocturne ink on Ivory card and trim out.
- Trim add the coloured panel to an Ivory card base with foam tape
- Add the sentiment panel with foam tape.
- Accent with Cotton Candy Glossies and Eggshell Pearls held in place with Gina K Connect Glue.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest.