There’s a lot going on this month with STAMPtember. All the celebrations and daily releases etc. So I’m going to pop blog posts up as frequently as I can with information on what has been released. However, I’ll keep the write-ups of these posts minimal to save time. Less time writing blog posts = more time creating projects to share! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Throughout the month of September, Simon Says Stamp collaborates with other stamp manufacturers to bring you collaboration sets. These limited edition sets are only available from Simon and being limited edition, once they are sold out they are not restocked. Kicking off the first of the collaboration sets is Studio Katia. Now you know I’m happy when I get flowers to play with and this time there are two beautiful sets!
Now there’s a fun surprise with these sets – Buy One Get One FREE!! If you purchase the Studio Katia Floral bunches stamp set: then you will receive the birthday Floral bunches stamp set (as seen in the graphic) for free! 🎉🎉 If you purchase the Floral Bunches stamp and die set, then you will receive the Birthday Floral Bunches stamp and die set (as seen in graphic) as a free gift from Heidi at Simon Says Stamp!
Here’s a close up of the two sets.
STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Lightly stamp the floral arrangement from the set in a light water-reactive ink such as Antique Linen Distress Ink on a watercolour card.
- Watercolour – I used Daniel Smith Paints. Deepen shadows with coloured pencils.
- Splatter with white gouache, left-over paint and a solution of Perfect Pearls.
- Trim the piece to fit on an A2 card base cut and scored from Neenah Desert Storm card.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Sympathy Greetings Mix set in clear embossing ink on Slate card and white heat emboss.
- Trim the sentiment to a skinny banner and add to the card with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with sequins, Nuvo droplets and pearls.
- 01 September – Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusives Release
- 02 September – Blog Party
- 03 September – Studio Katia – buy the Floral bunches stamp set then you will receive the birthday Floral bunches stamp set for free! 🎉🎉 If you purchase the Floral Bunches stamp and die set, then you will receive the Birthday Floral Bunches stamp and die set as a free gift from Heidi at Simon Says Stamp!
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D