Carrying on with the STAMPtember collaborations and today’s release is from Mama Elephant! Now you know this one is going to be the cutest thing ever! I’ve linked all supplies with compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
MAMA ELEPHANT STAMPTEMBER
Oh, it’s been a while since I got out my Copic markers and coloured some cute critters, but I couldn’t resist these cuties from the Winter Fox STAMPtember set from Mama Elephant!
- Mama Elephant STAMPtember Winter Fox
- Copic Markers
- Distress Oxide Inks
STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Stamp the images from the Winter Fox set onto masking paper and trim out.
- Stamp the fox and baby first, cover with the masking paper version and then stamp the tree onto white card. Stamp the fire and the fox holding the stick. Use a black ink that is suitable for Copic markers such as Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink.
- Cover the rest of the images with their masking paper versions.
- Starting with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide and a blending brush, blend the ink starting from the campfire, in a circular motion. Work outwards with Wild Honey, Speckled Egg, Faded Jeans and to Black Soot for the upper part of the card
- For the lower part of the card blend Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Forest Moss.
- Cover the lower part of the card with scrap paper and splatter the sky liberally with White Acrylic Ink and Perfect Pearls Solution. Fill in spots with white Posca pen.
- Very carefully lift the masks and colour the critters with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut the panel with an A2 Thin Frame, and foam mount to a card base cut and scored from white card.
- Stamp the sentiment on white card and trim to a broad banner.
- Add the sentiment with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with Ice Crystal sequins held in place with Gina K glue.
Here’s what has been happening for STAMPtember so far!
- 01 September Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release
- 02 September Blog Party!
- 03 September Studio Katia – buy one get one free! – SOLD OUT
- 04 September Gina K Designs – stamp and stamp and die set
- 05 September Mama Elephant – stamp and stamp and die set
I hope you didn’t miss seeing the beautiful Gina K set, Snowflake Cascades, yesterday.
Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes for my Mum’s recovery from her operation. It has truly meant the world to me when people have reached out to send words of comfort. Thank you. The fabulous news is that Mum is recovering well. She is a strong woman with a no-nonsense, determined personality and even at the age of 81 has breezed through the process and is already pushing the boundaries of what her doctors tell her to do. I wouldn’t expect any different from her! She takes after my Nana, her Mum, who was such a character and always living life to the full well into her 90s. I am taking mental notes to do the same when I’m that age.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
Beautiful card! So cute ^_^
What an adorable card Debby – that sky….. *swoon*. SO glad to hear your mum is making a good recovery – yay!
Absolutely Adorable!! So happy to hear your Mum is doing well!!
This is such a cute scene!! I just love what Mama Elephant does for STAMPtember. Thanks for sharing!
Love the way you colored your scene! Darling stamp set!