There is the sweetest little bunch of flowers in the Framed Friendship set the perfect accent for a corner. For quick and easy watercolouring, I stamped the bouquet in Versafine Onyx Black ink (waterproof) and then lightly painted. Having the lines so clearly defined means you don’t have to add as much detail and effort into the watercolouring. A splash of colour is all that is needed!
STEP BY STEP HOW TO
- Stamp the bouquet from the Framed Friendship set in Versafine Onyx Black ink on Fabriano Cold-Pressed watercolour card.
- Watercolour – I used Daniel Smith paints and then fussy cut out the flowers. Splatter with white gouache and Perfect Pearls solution.
- Stamp the Old Letter set in clear embossing ink on Fog card and trim to a panel. Splatter with white gouache.
- Add the Fog panel to a card base cut and scored from Ivory card.
- Stamp a greeting from the Clean Line Gratitude set. Stamp the main greeting on Ivory card and emboss with Antique Gold powder. Then stamp the coordinating sentiment on Slate card and white heat emboss.
- Trim the sentiment strips and attach with foam adhesive over the Fog panel.
- Add the flower bouquet with more foam adhesive.
- Accent with eggshell pearls held in place with Gina K Connect glue.
Here’s what has been happening for STAMPtember so far!
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D