It’s always a lovely surprise to wake up to a Limited Edition Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp and being the season, this time it is the Holiday Card Kit for 2019! As always these kits are jam packed and being limited edition, they are not part of the monthly card kit subscription and once gone they are gone. I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
SIMON SAYS STAMP LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY CARD KIT
Here’s a little look at some of the products that are included in this Limited Edition Holiday Card Kit:
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive The Magic of the Season 6×8 inch clear stamp set.
- 1 sheet of every design in the 6×6 inch single sided Christmas Cottage collection by LDRS
- 1 container of Wow Cloud 9 Embossing Powder Glitter
- 1 Book Tim Holtz Christmas Idea-ology Stickers containing 335 stickers
- 1 pack of Carta Bella Christmas Market Puffy Stickers
- 1 package of My Mind’s Eye Yuletide ephemera containing 63 pieces.
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Intense Black Ink Pad
- 1 Ranger red stickles in the color Joyful
- 1 Ranger green stickles in the color Festive
- 1 pack of Crate Paper Snowflake Alphabet Thickers Stickers
- 1 pack of 3 Simon Says Stamp White Notecards
- 1 8×8 inch white envelope
- 1 of each of 3 Simon Says Stamp exclusive envelopes in the following colors: White, Metallic Schoolhouse, and Metallic Khaki
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Cornflower Blue Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp 120 LB White Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- 1 sheet of Neenah 80 LB Desert Storm Cardstock 8.5 x 11
This kit has the potential to make so many Christmas cards! How’s your Holiday card making coming along? I’m way behind this year!
very nice kit!
A beautiful kit. As much as I love snowflakes, snowmen and penguins ( and I have many) I have to say poinsettias are my faves for more elegant cards. WOW, what a beautiful set/kit.
As for my Christmas card progress….I thought I had plenty left over from last year only to realize recently that I only have 3! This was not good news to me as I am way behind on everything. So I have to find time to get at them and QUICK! LOL
Wanting to learn more tricks
Seasonal ideas and tricks are Awsome