The 14th of the month heralds the release of the monthly card kit from Simon Says Stamp and November’s kit is one of my all-time favourites filled with watercolour supplies a lovely green colour scheme that just speaks to me and the cutest stamp set! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit
Let’s take a closer look at what is included in the November Card Kit. The kit is great value, but when it sells out, many of the items are available individually.
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive 6×8 Woodland Whimsy Stamp Set
- 12 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Watercolor Cards Winter Thanks
- CZ Design Exclusive for Simon Says Stamp Wafer Die Ho Ho Deer Circle
- 1 package Darice Red Pom Poms
- Watercolor Set with Brushes – 21 Colors
- ModaScrap Forever Green 6 x 6 inch papers
- 2 Mini black brushes
- 1 ThermoWeb Masking Magic masking sheet
- 1 Neenah Desert Storm 80lb cardstock 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock 8.5 x 11 inches
Many of the card kits sell out fast, so if you would like to guarantee a package each month, then you can sign up for a subscription at the reduced cost of $29.99 per month (plus P&P).
The kit looks gorgeous, I wonder what you think about the watercolour included. Hope that you will use that en tell how it works.
Thank you for sharing and have a great day.
This looks like an awesome kit. The stamp set is really cute and Suzy’s w/c panels are always fantastic.