However, before I tell you more about my card, let me introduce you to today’s STAMPtember exclusive set from The Greeting Farm. To All Of You is a cute, cute, cute scene building set that I hope to find time to ink up soon.
I’m keeping things consistent here by stamping the Flora Background in Antique Linen ink on Arches cold-pressed watercolour card and painting with Daniel Smith watercolours before splattering with Winsor & Newton White gouache, Perfect Pearls solution and Iridescent Gold paint.
I trimmed the panel at an angle and added a strip of Schoolhouse Red card along the edge. I stamped a greeting from the Days Of Thankful 2019 set in clear embossing ink on Ivory card and heat embossed with Antique Gold powder. I then trimmed the piece to fit behind the watercoloured panel and adhered with a tape runner. I then wrapped with twine before mounting the panel on a Desert Storm card base.
- 01 September Simon Says Stamp new release
- 02 September STAMPtember Blog Party
- 03 September Colorado Crafts Exclusive
- 04 September Newton’s Nook Exclusive
- 05 September Gina K Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 06 September Lawn Fawn Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 07 September Picket Fence Exclusive
- 07 September Art Impressions Exclusive
- 08 September – gift card offer
- 09 September Reverse Confetti Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 10 September PinkFresh Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 11 September The Greeting Farm stamp and set with matching dies
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D