I love a good leaf sprig! And the Reverse Confetti STAMPtember exclusive Wonderful You set as a fabulous one. There’s an outline for those that like to colour, and alternatively, there are two separate leaf fillers to stamp different colours. I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
I kept to my favourite formula and stamped the leaves from the Wonderful You set in Antique Linen Distress Ink and then watercoloured. I gently rubbed Stormy Sky Distress Oxide around the edges of the panel with a blending brush and then splattered with leftover paint, white gouache and Perfect Pearls solution.
I then laid the Falling Snow stencil over the panel and used a palette knife to sweep embossing paste through the stencil for a lovely wintery look. Oh, and look at that fabulous granulation from the Daniel Smith paints – it adds so much texture. I think the Cascade Green I used in places has a particularly lovely granulating effect.
- 01 September Simon Says Stamp new release
- 02 September STAMPtember Blog Party
- 03 September Colorado Crafts Exclusive
- 04 September Newton’s Nook Exclusive
- 05 September Gina K Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 06 September Lawn Fawn Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 07 September Picket Fence Exclusive
- 07 September Art Impressions Exclusive
- 08 September – gift card offer
- 09 September Reverse Confetti stamp and set with matching dies
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D