Today sees the second Limited Edition kit of the month from Simon Says Stamp! You can find the Halloween Limited Edition kit here, and as I write this, there are a few still available. However, today is all about the new kit, and this one is for the type of cards I use the most – birthdays! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used where possible at no cost to you.
SIMON SAYS STAMP LIMITED EDITION STAMPTEMBER BIRTHDAY CARD KIT
Here’s a closer look at what is included in the Limited Edition Birthday Card Kit:
- Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday set
- Simon Says Stamp Paint Palette die
- Simon Says Stamp Scripty Let’s Celebrate die
- Simon Says Stamp Celebrate Stencil
- Gina K Glitter Gel Bubblegum
- Palette Knife
- Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheet
- Shimelle Puffy Stickers
- Honey Bee Over The Rainbow Patterned Paper
- Color The World Enamel Pin
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology 8 x 8 Paper Stash METALLIC JEWELS KRAFT STOCK (1 sheet of each color EXCEPT BLACK)
- Rainbow Shattered Glass Therm O Web Foil Transfer Sheets
- Pink Ribbon Spool
- Simon Says Stamp Sequins RAINBOW CONFETTI
- Jillibean Soup Balloon Window x 2
- 2 sheets Simon Says Stamp White 120lb Card
- 1 sheet Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue Card
- 1 Simon Says Stamp White Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Schoolhouse Red Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Audrey Blue Envelope
WATERCOLOURED BIRTHDAY SCENE
A simple birthday scene I stamped using one of the main images in the Sweet Birthday set along with a few stars. I stamped them in Antique Linen Distress Ink on Arches Cold Pressed Watercolour Card and painted with Daniel Smith watercolours. I particularly love how the Moonglow around the edges of the cloud granulated to give very ‘cloud-like’ texture!
I added a few coloured pencil details such as the faces and then some white gouache accents to the party hat and around the cloud edges. When dry, I stamped a greeting from the Sweet Birthday set in Versafine Onyx Black ink. I cut the panel with a Wonky Rectangle die, and foam mounted the panel on a Desert Storm card base.
Finally, I accented with a few sequins.
- 01 September Simon Says Stamp new release
- 02 September STAMPtember Blog Party
- 03 September Colorado Crafts Exclusive
- 04 September Newton’s Nook Exclusive – sold out
- 05 September Gina K Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 06 September Lawn Fawn Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 07 September Picket Fence Exclusive
- 07 September Art Impressions Exclusive – sold out
- 08 September – gift card offer
- 09 September Reverse Confetti Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 10 September PinkFresh Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 11 September The Greeting Farm Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 12 September Memory Box Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 13 September Brutus Munroe Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 14 September Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September Honey Bee Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 16 September Mama Elephant Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 17 September Limited Edition Halloween Card Kit
- 18 September Paper Rose Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 19 September Concord & 9th Exclusive – sold out
- 20 September The Stamp Market Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies – sold out
- 21 September Clearly Besotted Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 21 September Heffy Doodle Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 21 September Neat & Tangled Exclusive
- 22 September Studio Katia Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 23 September SugarPea Designs Exclusive stamp and set with matching dies
- 24 September Altenew Exclusive
- 24 September Tim Holtz Exclusive
- 25 September Hero Arts Exclusive
- 26 September Kitchen Sink Exclusive
- 27 September Limited Edition Birthday Card Kit
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
Super sweet card!!
Exquisite watercoloring !
Cute, happy card Debby. Thank you for sharing.
I just love this with the soft watercoloring…like a story book character, so cute!