Firstly, I wanted to thank you all so much for your encouragement and supportive comments over my recent butterfly card. I appreciate every DM, comment and email and I’ll work my way through them over the next couple of days because you all indeed lifted my spirits and I can’t thank you enough.
Here is have a quick look at what is included in the kit this month and don’t forget that many of the items are available individually.
- Simon Says Stamp Leafy Frames 6×8″ clear stamp set
- 12 double-sided sheets of Carta Bella Botanical Garden 6×6 paper
- 1 packet of Carta Bella `botanical Garden Frames & Tags ephemera
- 1 bundle of Kaisercraft Coconut Mini Paper Blooms
- 1 jar of Tim Holtz Ranger Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter
- 1 Stampers Anonymous Glitter Duster
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Green Leaf envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Black envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Gold envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp White envelope
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf card
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy card
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Ivory card
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Black card
- 1 sheet of Neenah Desert Storm 100lb card
I’ll keep this description brief today, partly as I’ve promised on social media to get this post up quickly and partly as it is a straightforward card! The Leafy Frames set has a variety of gorgeous frames and border images as well as several individual leaf and flower images. I chose the soft floral rectangular frame and stamped it on cold pressed watercolour card in Antique Linen Distress Ink and watercoloured. I then used Faber Castell pencils to add more depth and a few details.
I stamped a greeting from the Leafy Frames set in clear embossing ink and sprinkled with Antique Gold embossing powder before heat setting. I stamped the coordinating sentiment on a piece of hot pressed card I’d watercoloured to tone with the frame. I white heat embossed this part of the sentiment, then trimmed to a skinny banner and added underneath the gold sentiment with foam tape.
Many of the card kits sell out fast, so if you would like to guarantee a package each month, then you can sign up for a subscription at the reduced cost of $29.99 per month (plus P&P).
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I genuinely appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D