I am so looking forward to delving into this October Simon Says Stamp Card Kit! Alcohol inks and Alcohol LIft-Ink too? GinaK foils with toner printed images to foil also? So many techniques I’ve been wanting to try! Oh and throw in a drop dead gorgeous Sketched Flowers stamp set with beautifully scripted sentiments and this kit is sure to be a winner! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
Here is have a quick look at what is included in the kit this month and don’t forget that many of the items are available individually.
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers clear stamp set
- Tim Holtz Ranger Alcohol Lift-Ink Pad
- Sunflowers Gina K design Card in toner ink to be foiled
- Leaves Gina K in toner ink to be foiled
- Wildflowers Gina K in toner ink to be foiled
- Tim Holtz Ranger Sunshine Yellow alcohol ink
- Tim Holtz Ranger Sunset Orange alcohol ink
- Tim Holtz Ranger Stream alcohol ink
- Gina K Simon Says Stamp exclusive Foil Pack in Autumn colours including Dazzling Orange Holographic, Wild Dandelion, Red Velvet, Sweet Mango, Gold Sequins and Jelly Bean Green
- Simon Says Stamp Yupo paper 3 pack
- Simon Says Stamp Bright Yellow cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Burnt Orange cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Peacock cardstock
Many of the card kits sell out fast, so if you would like to guarantee a kit each month, then you can sign up for a subscription at the reduced cost of $29.99 per month (plus P&P).
Here’s a summary of the STAMPtember collaborations. Some of these are selling out so if anything takes your fancy then I’d jump in quick:
04 September Lawn Fawn – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
06 September SugarPea Designs – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
07 September GinaK Designs – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
08 September Heffy Doodle – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
10 September Concord & 9th – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
11 September Clearly Besotted – Magnificent Magnolia stamp & die set and standalone stamp set + Lift Me Up stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
12 September Neat & Tangled – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
13 September Waffle Flower – stamp & die set and standalone stamp set
Check out this link to see whether a new STAMPtember collaboration has been released each day.