I’m still beavering away here on top-secret projects! However, I wanted to pop in today to let you know of a Limited Edition Thank You Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp which was just released. This limited edition kit is not part of the monthly card kit and is also limited in quantity – once it’s gone it’s gone! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
SIMON SAYS STAMP LIMITED EDITION THANK YOU CARD KIT
Here’s what is included in the kit. As this is a Limited Edition kit when it sells out it won’t be repeated. However, most of the items are available individually.
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Thank You Flowers Clear Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Kind Script Die
- 1 sheet of each design in the PinkFresh Studio Sweet and Simple 6×6 Paper Pack
- American Crafts Glitter Gold Heart Stickers
- American Crafts Medium Point Slick Writer Pen
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Envelope Addressing Stencil
- Four Love USA Postage Stamps – “forever” stamps valid for mailing any letter in the USA!
- Pebbles Inc. Flowers Puffy Stickers
- 3 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive A2 White Scored Cards
- 1 Sheet of Neenah Desert Storm 100 pound Card
- 1 Sheet of Soft Navy Simon Says Stamp Card
- 1 Sheet of Lemon Chiffon Simon Says Stamp Card
- 1 Sheet of Mint Simon Says Stamp Card
- 1 Sheet of Cotton Candy Simon Says Stamp Card
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Lemon Chiffon Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Mint Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Soft Navy Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Brilliant Ultra Heavy White Envelope
OK, back to it for me! I should be sharing projects again soon. Hopefully, I’ll have something up to share this weekend and then for sure on Monday as I’m part of a BIG hop. See you soon!
Cool kit, I especially like the PinkFresh Studio Sweet and Simple 6×6 Paper Pack in the kit. Now you’ve got me excited for Monday and the BIG Hop, looking forward to it! Thanks for sharing, Happy Weekend.
Great Kit from Simon SS!
But Debby you make us more and more curious, has it to do with Stamptember or with Christmas …. I can hardly wait until you let us share in the fun.