There’s a surprise for today’s STAMPtember release … a Special Edition Halloween Card Kit!! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
SIMON SAYS STAMP SPECIAL EDITION HALLOWEEN 2017 CARD KIT
I’ll update this post with the image above and more links and details of individual products in the morning, but I didn’t want you to miss out on this kit and so scheduled this post to go live while I sleep :D
- NEW Simon Says Stamp Creepy Cute Stamp Set
- NEW Simon Says Stamp Witch Cat Die
- Tim Holtz 8×8 Kraft Halloween Patterned Papers
- Four sheets Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night 6×6 Patterned Papers
- One pack Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Mini Nuvo Glow Drops in Banana Split
- Mini Nuvo Glow Drops in Apple Sour
- WOW Glow In The Dark Embossing Powder
- Pack of Darice 5mm Paste On Eyes
- Pack of Doodlebug Tricky Treats Braddies
- One sheet My Mind’s Eye Trick Or Treat Puffy Stickers
- Three kraft backed stand up zipper pouch bags 3.125 x 5.125
- One kraft tapered tote box with window 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5
- One pack Tim Holtz Halloween Idea-ology Trim
- One sheet Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Foil Tape
- NEW 1 pack Simon Says Stamp Fright Night Seed Beads Pack
- One sheet Simon Says Stamp White 120lb Card
- One sheet Simon Says Stamp Black Card
Please remember that this is a limited edition kit and as such is not part of the usual card kit subscription and must be purchased separately.
There’s such a lot to choose from in the kit. First I opted to colour the fun Creepy Cute stamp set. I stamped the pumpkin and cat in Intense Black ink masked and then stamped the haunted house behind them. I also stamped the oval EEK sentiment and masked all the images. Then I die cut an oval from more masking paper and placed the negative portion over my scene. I blended in Deep Purple, Wisteria, Lemon Zing and Clementine inks through the opening in the mask.
I then lifted all the masks, and Copic coloured my scene, keeping in mind Kelly Latevola’s tutorial on highlighting for glowing objects.
I added some of the My Mind’s Eye Puffy Stickers to accent.
I finished the card by mounting the ink-blended panel onto a Deep Purple card base.
I adore the Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night patterned papers and thought they’d be fun to create some gift card and treat pockets. I cut the black paper with the Gift Card Envelope die, I scored and folded the orange plaid paper into a tall treat bag and finally the purple paper I die cut with a Pillow Box die. I accented all of three with Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night accent and phrase stickers. Oh and added Darice eyes and Tim Holtz trim too :D
The above list should automatically populate as I add more throughout the month.
- 01 September – STAMPtember release + blog hop day 1
- 02 September – blog hop day 2
- 03 September – free birthday gift
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn Christmas Like No Otter stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 05 September – Sugar Pea Designs Koalaty Time stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 06 September – Altenew Fabulous You stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 07 September – Gina K Designs Warmer With You stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 08 September – Reverse Confetti Celebrate Your Day stamp set
- 09 September – Neat & Tangled Hello Pumpkin stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 10 September – Concord & 9th Oh Hello stamp set
- 11 September – Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2017 stamp and stencil set
- 12 September – Newton’s Nook Designs Loads Of Thanks stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 13 September – Mama Elephant Rain Or Shine stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Clearly Besotted My Best Friend stamp set
- 16 September – Pretty Pink Posh Damask Greetings stamp set
- 17 September – Limited Edition SSS Halloween Card Kit
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
Oh my, Debby, so much creepy cuteness! Love, love, love the one layer card, especially the way you chose to place the images on the oval background. The colors are fantastic as well but, WOW, a lot of work went into it! The paper you chose is perfect for the gift card and treat pockets. So creepy cute! :-)
EEK! I love your card and projects Debby. The TH papers are a great addition to round out this great Halloween kit. Love the stamp set as well, some great images and sentiments. The glow in the dark products are just genius for this kit!
Debby, another beautiful card, your coloring is just amazing! Love this new halloween kit!
Love your blended background. The puffy stickers and Nuvo glow drops are my fav items in this kit.
Wonderful Halloween kit!!
Your card is so ADORABLE. I wish I could get the kit, thanks for sending the email quick but it was still sold out already, it went super fast, bummer !