I’ll update this post with the image above and more links and details of individual products in the morning, but I didn’t want you to miss out on this kit and so scheduled this post to go live while I sleep :D
- NEW Simon Says Stamp Creepy Cute Stamp Set
- NEW Simon Says Stamp Witch Cat Die
- Tim Holtz 8×8 Kraft Halloween Patterned Papers
- Four sheets Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night 6×6 Patterned Papers
- One pack Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Mini Nuvo Glow Drops in Banana Split
- Mini Nuvo Glow Drops in Apple Sour
- WOW Glow In The Dark Embossing Powder
- Pack of Darice 5mm Paste On Eyes
- Pack of Doodlebug Tricky Treats Braddies
- One sheet My Mind’s Eye Trick Or Treat Puffy Stickers
- Three kraft backed stand up zipper pouch bags 3.125 x 5.125
- One kraft tapered tote box with window 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5
- One pack Tim Holtz Halloween Idea-ology Trim
- One sheet Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Foil Tape
- NEW 1 pack Simon Says Stamp Fright Night Seed Beads Pack
- One sheet Simon Says Stamp White 120lb Card
- One sheet Simon Says Stamp Black Card
Please remember that this is a limited edition kit and as such is not part of the usual card kit subscription and must be purchased separately.
There’s such a lot to choose from in the kit. First I opted to colour the fun Creepy Cute stamp set. I stamped the pumpkin and cat in Intense Black ink masked and then stamped the haunted house behind them. I also stamped the oval EEK sentiment and masked all the images. Then I die cut an oval from more masking paper and placed the negative portion over my scene. I blended in Deep Purple, Wisteria, Lemon Zing and Clementine inks through the opening in the mask.
I added some of the My Mind’s Eye Puffy Stickers to accent.
I finished the card by mounting the ink-blended panel onto a Deep Purple card base.
I adore the Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night patterned papers and thought they’d be fun to create some gift card and treat pockets. I cut the black paper with the Gift Card Envelope die, I scored and folded the orange plaid paper into a tall treat bag and finally the purple paper I die cut with a Pillow Box die. I accented all of three with Pebbles Inc Bootiful Night accent and phrase stickers. Oh and added Darice eyes and Tim Holtz trim too :D
The above list should automatically populate as I add more throughout the month.
- 01 September – STAMPtember release + blog hop day 1
- 02 September – blog hop day 2
- 03 September – free birthday gift
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn Christmas Like No Otter stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 05 September – Sugar Pea Designs Koalaty Time stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 06 September – Altenew Fabulous You stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 07 September – Gina K Designs Warmer With You stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 08 September – Reverse Confetti Celebrate Your Day stamp set
- 09 September – Neat & Tangled Hello Pumpkin stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 10 September – Concord & 9th Oh Hello stamp set
- 11 September – Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2017 stamp and stencil set
- 12 September – Newton’s Nook Designs Loads Of Thanks stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 13 September – Mama Elephant Rain Or Shine stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Clearly Besotted My Best Friend stamp set
- 16 September – Pretty Pink Posh Damask Greetings stamp set
- 17 September – Limited Edition SSS Halloween Card Kit
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D