It’s the turn of Neat & Tangled for their STAMPtember collaboration with Simon Says Stamp. The Hello Pumpkin stamp and die set is so cute! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
I started my card by stamping a bunch of the images from the Hello Pumpkin set in Intense Black ink on Neenah Solar White card, colouring with Copics and then I trimmed them out, although there is a matching die set available too. I added Wink Of Stella, glitter pen and white gel pen accents and some Crystal Glaze on the toffee apple.
I wanted to fit in as many of the images I’d coloured as possible, so I kept the rest of the card simple. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Hello Pumpkin set in Versafine Onyx Black ink on a panel of white card and added a hand cut hill of patterned paper with foam adhesive.
SIMON SAYS STAMP STAMPTEMBER
Here’s how STAMPtember is looking so far. The above list should automatically populate as I add more throughout the month.
- 01 September – STAMPtember release + blog hop day 1
- 02 September – blog hop day 2
- 03 September – free birthday gift
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn Christmas Like No Otter stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 05 September – Sugar Pea Designs Koalaty Time stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 06 September – Altenew Fabulous You stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 07 September – Gina K Designs Warmer With You stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 08 September – Reverse Confetti Celebrate Your Day stamp set
- 09 September – Neat & Tangled Hello Pumpkin stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D