I’ll update with the full kit picture and links in the morning, but I didn’t want you to miss out on this kit going live. The Halloween kit from earlier in the month sold out really quickly!
- Simon Says Stamp Fairy Tale stamp set
- Entire Pebbles Happy Hooray 6×6 paper pad
- Pebbles Happy Hooray ephemera printed cardstock shapes
- Pebbles Happy Hooray Icons puffy stickers
- American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl sticker & washi book folder
- American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl glitter shaker stickers
- Crate Paper Carousel puffy words
- 1 Molotow Art Masking Pen
- 3 Simon Says Stamp white side-fold notecards
- One 5 x 5.5″ Canso watercolour paper
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink card
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine card
- Simon Says Stamp Royal Purple card
- Simon Says Stamp Island Blue card
- Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red card
- Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue card
Please remember that this is a limited edition kit and as such is not part of the usual card kit subscription and must be purchased separately.
The kit is packed with fun-filled products that I found perfect for whipping up a couple of super quick and easy children’s cards. I concentrated on using the pre-made embellishments from the kit and on this first card I jigsawed together items from the Pebbles Happy Hooray ephemera shapes. I added a little extra detail by applying Wink Of Stella to the giraffe’s spots and presents and Crystal Glaze to the celebrate banner.
I paired the cardstock pieces with a super fun glitter shaker sticker from the American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl range. These are adhesive backed puffy stickers which contain confetti that move around as you hold the card – so fun!
For my second card, I again used the Pebbles ephemera shapes (speech bubble, stars and acetate hippo). This time I paired the shapes with mini bunting cut from the Pebbles patterned paper using a die from the Bundle Of Stitched Shapes set. Did you note that you get a whole paper pad of the Pebbles patterned paper!
On a white panel of card, I added a free hand cut rainbow patterned paper hill and then die cut with a Wonky Rectangle before adding all the elements with foam adhesive. Notice the star on the hippo – an excellent way to hide foam adhesive that would otherwise have been visible through the hippo acetate.
I added the panel to a Fog card base and then finally dressed the stars with Diamond Stickles. I’ve learnt after many mistakes to add the wet glitter glue and glossy accents etc. right at the end, after the card is constructed, and can then be put to one side to dry in its completed state. I have no end of times added, for example, glossy accents and then wanted to get a panel onto a card base and contorted myself to try and get foam adhesive on the back while not letting the glossy accents drip off or accidentally put my finger in it LOL!
So there you go, two quick and easy children’s cards made using the new Limited Edition STAMPtember card kit :D
Although it might be the last day of STAMPtember, the fun doesn’t stop as tomorrow brings a new release from Clearly Besotted and then on Monday the peeks for the October release from Neat & Tangled start! I hope I’m not spamming you with too many posts and you will keep calling by :D
Here’s the final round-up of all the STAMPtember fun. Many of the products are now sold out. However, you can still find a few gems left – I’ve marked these in pink in the list below (available as I wrote this post) if you want to check them out :D
- 01 September – STAMPtember release + blog hop day 1
- 02 September – blog hop day 2
- 03 September – free birthday gift
- 04 September – Lawn Fawn Christmas Like No Otter stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 05 September – Sugar Pea Designs Koalaty Time stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 06 September – Altenew Fabulous You stamps and die set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 07 September – Gina K Designs Warmer With You stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 08 September – Reverse Confetti Celebrate Your Day stamp set
- 09 September – Neat & Tangled Hello Pumpkin stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 10 September – Concord & 9th Oh Hello stamp set
- 11 September – Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2017 stamp and stencil set
- 12 September – Newton’s Nook Designs Loads Of Thanks stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 13 September – Mama Elephant Rain Or Shine stamps and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies
- 14 September – Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit
- 15 September – Clearly Besotted My Best Friend stamp set
- 16 September – Pretty Pink Posh Damask Greetings stamp set
- 17 September – Limited Edition SSS Halloween Card Kit
- 18 September – Wplus9 Humble & Kind stamp and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies – the individual stamp set is sold out, but there are still some of the stamps and dies set available.
- 19 September – CZ Design Release
- 20 September – Hero Arts 20% off sale
- 21 September – Studio Katia Blooming Trio stamp set
- 22 September – The Greeting Farm Pumpkin Spice It Up stamp and dies set, individual stamps and individual dies – just a few of the individual stamp set left.
- 23 September – Pink & Main and Waffle Flower sale
- 24 September – Art Impressions To Perfection stamp set – last few of this fun set.
- 25 September – Avery Elle Merry Mistletoe stamp set – great for clean and simple holiday cards and still a few left.
- 26 September – Technique Tuesday Sassy You’re Not Normal stamp set
- 27 September – Poppy Stamps Magical Wishes stamp set
- 28 September – Paper Artsy 20% off sale
- 29 September – Honey Bee Stamps Remarkable You stamp and dies set, Remarkable You stamp set and Remarkable You dies – one of the last sets to be released (I do love a good font set) and still showing as in stock.
- 30 September – Limited Edition STAMPtember Card Kit – get one quick, these sell out FAST!
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or shop icon to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D