Welcome to the very special #celebrating4years with Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase at Mama Elephant! I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
PIX’S HAPPY HOLIDAY
I started with the darling Pix’s Happy Holiday set and stamped several of the cute as can be images in Versafine Onyx Black ink on Arches watercolor card.
I used masking paper to cover one of the rabbits so I could stamp the tree as if it was tucked behind then watercolored each of the images and also a soft splattered skyline. I cut the panel with a Stitched Rectangle and mounted on a Fog card base.
For the sentiment, I cut the ‘oh joy’ from the Twinkle Towns die set from lightly painted watercolor card and then rubbed Ranger Multi Medium Matte over it before dunking it in my big tub of Rock Candy Distress Glitter.
I added the sentiment with foam adhesive and then sprinkled on a good dose of sequins :D
For my next card I chose another adorable set; Merry Mantle. Again I stamped and masked a scene using Versafine Onyx Black ink on Arches cold pressed watercolor card, watercolored and then die cut with a Stitched Rectangle.
I used the ‘oh joy’ sentiment from Twinkle Towns again, die cutting from watercolor card painted red, rubbing with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and dunking in Rock Candy Distress Glitter.
I added the sentiment with foam adhesive and then dressed up some of the images with Star Dust Stickles on the hats, stars, present and fire and Ranger Glossy Accents on the bauble decoration.
The panel is then mounted on a Desert Storm card base to finish.
Check out this year’s promo!
- Take 10% off the entire store.
- In stock items only. No rain checks.
- No coupon code needed. All prices as marked.
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!! Sale ends tonight!
- Spend min $100* – get a free ‘Just a Note’ 4×6 stamp set.
- Spend min $150* – get a free ‘Just a Note’ 4×6 stamp set and ‘Zipper’ creative cut die.
- Subtotal minimum amount must be met before any shipping fees/tax/customs.
- Free item(s) will be automatically added to your cart.
- Free item(s) valid only a single order. Orders cannot be combined.
- Limit one free offer per customer/order.
- Free offer valid 10/15-10/31 or while supplies last!
To celebrate this mega anniversary release, up for grabs are three $25 gift certificate to the ME store! That’s a total of 9 winners for the 3-day Stampede! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the last day of Stamp Highlights. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Like/share Mama Elephant on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant
- Follow/tweet Mama Elephant on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant
- Follow/tweet Mama Elephant on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!
There are so many guest designers joining for this Stampede. It’s a long list so it’s broken up into 3 days :D Here are today’s designers, make sure you ‘stampede’ your way through all of them!
Debby Hughes – you are here
Now it’s time to hop on over to …
Here’s a look at the whole of the new release :D
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or wording to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D
I follow ME on FB
I follow ME on Twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/789446986445496320
I follow ME on IG
Really cute critters.
I follow ME on IG.
I follow ME on FB.