So as November, the month of Share Handmade Kindness has come to a close I have my last set of giveaway winners:
- from 24 November post Nicola M “Your cards always make me happy because they are simply the best!”
- from 25 November post Teresa Doyle “These items are fantastic ideas. Any of them (or ALL would be better) would be an asset to ANY craft room! Great choices for ideas!”
- from 26 November post Helen J “I didn’t even know you could buy wooden envelopes, they’re really unusual but I love the natural look you’ve created.”
- from 28 November post Chris Baker Cox “Love this card!! I was lucky enough to get the stamps and dies before they were out of stock the last time! They are soooo cute!! I will definitely be casing this one!!”
- from 30 November post Conil “These two just make me happy looking at them. I’m partial to pigs, anyway, so this card totally delights me. Amazing coloring, as usual but the scene really captures my heart.”
Congratulations Nicola, Teresa, Helen, Chris & Conil! I’ve emailed you to get your snail mail address, but if for any reason my email doesn’t find you, please get in touch. Many thanks and let’s take this inspiring month of #sharehandmadekindness through the rest of this year and on to 2016 :D
CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners!!!
THANK YOU for being so generous and embracing the Sharing Handmade Kindness Challenge Debby!!!
It has been such a FUN month and I look forward to taking the wonderful INSPIRATION of this challenge into my EVERY DAY, trying to be more conscious of how I can share some extra kindness with those around me, not just to the ones I know :)
Congrats to the lucky winners and thank you Debby for this sweet month! <3
Oh my goodness Debby, I just got my email! Thank you SO much! I agree and hope everyone keeps the kindness going beyond this month and the upcoming new year. Kindness is contagious, why not share it!
Congrats to all the winners!! This has been a fun month with amazing projects.
Have a blessed day,
*Crafting With Creative M*
Congrats to all the winners! And Debby, thanks for all your great cards that you showed us.
Debby, you’ve made my week, thanks very much! I’ve just replied to your email.
Congrats to all the winners. Thank you Debbie for ‘sharing handmade kindness’!!!
Thank you Debby!! I just emailed you! Can’t wait! Merry Christmas everyone! :)