I’m enjoying some lovely time with my family during our October half term break, so not much crafting going on here but I have found some moments to enjoy a little of what other’s have been up to:
- simply beautiful!
- learning so much from the fabulous Tim
- loving the blogging community and a recommendation for a new inspiring place to pause a while
- rocking the silver birch
- oh I could just sail away
- taking the world by storm while keeping it real
- double duty with amazing inspiration and keeping us organised too
- always fabulous every. single. time
- got to make this gift card holder
- gorgeous presentation
- lovely autumn colours
Oh I could create a list which could go on and on but if you fancy seeing a few more creations which have caught my eye then pop over to my ‘fabulousness‘ Pinterest board.
OK off to enjoy having my 3 little ones with me even if one now towers above me and the thought of him growing into an independent adult seems too near. Just a few short years. They say time flies and they’re not wrong so I’m going to make the very most of these moments.