I can’t believe I’ve created so much over the last day! I’m now onto challenge 6 of PTI’s stamp-a-faire and it’s an inky challenge to create tie-dye. I think this has been the hardest challenge for me and you should see the state of my fingers – talk about multi coloured and just look at the supply list of inks that I used! So considering the mess I made you might question the volume of tie-dye included in this card.

I had three pieces of card front sized card inked up in the end – two orange and one blue/green. I pondered this way and that and tried embossing one of the orange pieces with the sunrise impression plate, stamped a black silhouette on the blue/green piece, cut here, fiddled there until eventually the pieces got smaller and smaller. I don’t suppose it’s any big surprise that I ended up with a white card with just a splash of colour but hey I did get inky and most importantly I had fun :)

Edited to add:

Thanks to Ardyth I’ve just found a new challenge site CASology and I’m entering this card here for week two with a cue card of “happy”:)

Supplies: Stamps – Papertrey Ink trendy tree tops; Inks – Distress Inks broken china, tumbled glass, peeled paint, rusty hinge, wild honey, barn door, Li’l Davis Designs metallic shades brownie; Dies – Papertrey Ink trendy tree tops, Spellbinders circles; Stampin’ Up rhinestones

Pin It on Pinterest