So for my second post I thought I’d head to the more whimsical and fun stamps that Penny Black
produce. I couldn’t resist this little girl! I used Copic markers to colour her face and scarf and then paper pieced the flower and dress from Penny Black cardstock trios.
I stamped her dress with a little flower from the Touch of Whimsy set, adding dimensional paint to the flower centres.
I couldn’t do a Penny Black set without using one of their little hedgehogs! I love this cutie – it looks as if he’s running to the birthday party!
I kept this card simple and used Copics to colour the little guy and his balloon. The sentiment is part of one which I masked off the lower part. Then I dressed up the white space a bit with a banner cut from more of the cardstock trios. I love how rich the colours are with these trios and they are white on the back so great for using as a card base too.
Well that’s the last of my Penny Black Guest Designer projects. I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing them. I had a ball and want to thank Jenyfur and Penny Black again for asking me along.
Happy birthday card:
· Penny Black 4152K peppermint polly
· Penny Black 30-013 critter party (sentiment)
· Penny Black 30-073 touch of whimsy (flower on dress)
· Penny Black cardstock trio #05 fern green, #09 blue lagoon
· Versafine onyx black
· Versafine Spanish moss
· Clear embossing powder
· Copics – YR000, R20, R22, R24, R29
· Dimensional paint
It’s your birthday card:
· Penny Black 30-070 paint the town
· Penny Black cardstock trios #05 fern green, #09 blue lagoon
· Memento tuxedo black
· Copics – 0, T0, T1, R20, R22, R24, R29
· Papertrey Ink banner builder collection