The 14th of the month heralds the reveal for the new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and the May Card Kit is a delight of delicious colours and patterns. I’ve linked all supplies below. Compensated affiliate links used.
Let’s have a quick look at what is included in the kit this month and don’t forget that many of the items are available individually.
- Pinkfresh Let Your Heart Decide Epoxy Stickers
- Pinkfresh let Your Heart Decide Puffy Alpha Stickers
- Pinkfresh Let Your Heart Decide 6×6 paper pack
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Ivory envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Melon and Spring Rain hybrid ink cubes. These hybrid inks are included in this ink cube set or the Spring Rain and Melon dye inks are alternatives which would match well.
- Simon Says Stamp Take Heart clear stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Everything Together clear stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Heart die
- Simon Says Stamp Smoke A2 pre-scored side-fold card. Card bases such as these can be cut from the full sheet of Smoke card.
- Simon Says Stamp masking paper
- Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Orange Peel cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue cardstock
I’m waiting for my kit arriving and can’t wait to delve in when it does. The colours and patterns of the Pinkfresh papers are so up my street and of course, the kit is packed as usual with more matching Pinkfresh goodies, two stamp sets, die, ink cubes, card, envelope …
Many of the card kits sell out fast, so if you would like to guarantee a kit each month, then you can sign up for a subscription at the reduced cost of $29.99 per month (plus P&P).
That’s it from me for the weekend. I hope you have nice plans, perhaps to get some crafting done? I’ll be back on Monday with a blog hop for the April release from Altenew.