It’s a busy week for me with three companies releasing new products. Today Waffle Flower’s Summer Release went live and then tomorrow we have Clearly Besotted and Neat & Tangled. Let’s take a look at the new Summer Release from Waffle Flower. I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
- four new sets from Big Bear & Bird – Stay Cool, Pawsome, Across The Miles, Sweets
- three new sets from Flora Waycott – Pretty Wings, Pretty Foliage, Heatwave
- one set from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery – Get Well Soon
- four Waffle Flower sets – Eat Cake, Big Day, Meat Up, BBQ Sayings
- three standalone dies – Pretty Butterflies, Good Luck, Tiny Candle
I was immediately drawn to the lovely big balloon of the Across The Miles set – perfect for a spot of watercolouring :D On watercolour card, I stamped the banner first with Versafine Onyx Black ink, masked it and then stamped the balloon with Big Bear in the basket. I added Bird, clouds and an airplane too. Next I had great fun with a new watercolour palette I’ve put together with some of my favorite Daniel Smith watercolours (see supplies list).
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or wording to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D