How do you like to plan out your week? Do you use digital or paper planning? Combination of both? I combine my digital planning by writing things down in a planner. I find that by doing this it helps me to remember and solidify what needs doing and keeps me on track. I’ve a video below looking at how I planned out my week in a Kaisercraft small grey stitched planner. I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
The Kaisercraft planner is a new one to me and the tri-fold construction with 6 binder rings is as if a Midori Travellers Notebook had a baby with a Filofax! The planner is made from a smooth quality feeling grey faux leather and has a firm elastic closure.
Inside and the design is simple but elegant with one deep pocket on the front flap and gold rings. The inserts are not dated so you could start this planner at any time of the year and still get a full years worth of planning out of it. The months have laminated tabs and each month has a pretty front page.
The undated inserts have only preprinted on them the ‘this week’ top left, ‘notes:’ bottom right and then the days of the week in white on the grey panels running down the sides. I used the following stamp sets to add functionality to the pages (check out the video below also for a clearer view on what I used).
- dates – Simon Says Stamp Advent Numbers
- months – Waffle Flower Calendar
- full month ahead (bottom right) – Waffle Flower Calendar
- meal planning fork, knife, spoon icon – L2E Plan It
- glasses for water intake – Simon Says Stamp/L2E Plan On It!
- lines (Wednesday) to help layout for multiple events – Simon Says Stamp/Waffle Flower Planning Ahead
- star to mark events – Waffle Flower Planner Stay Focused
- paper & pencil icon to accent notes section – Waffle Flower Planner Stay Focused
- banner icon – Simon Says Stamp/L2E Plan On It!
- bunny stickers – Doodlebug Easter Express
- washi stickers – PinkFresh Studio Felicity washi stickers
- scales, camera, sticky dots – The Reset Girl
- penguin paper clip – Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa
So there you have it a quick look at the way I lay out my week using the Kaisercraft small stitched grey planner. In addition to this I keep a running to do list of daily actions but that’s a post for another day!
Watch below or in HD at YouTube.
I’m delighted that so many of you enjoyed my recent photo backdrop video and the Photo Boards I mentioned. Well I’ve some good news, Photo Boards has extended the 10% offer for my blog readers by another month! Use code SPRINGLIME for 10% off orders until the end of March :D
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or wording to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my affiliate and product disclosure here. I truly appreciate your support.
Summary of the project which gives all the views of the card in one photo :D I’d love if you pinned and called by on Pinterest :D