I’ve just got a peek of a project to share with you today. The Simon Says Stamp February 2017 Card Kit arrived at my door yesterday and I managed to get so far with a card using the kit stamp set, Coffee And Tea, but need a bit more time to finish it off and get it blogged. However, hopefully you can see where I’m headed with it :) I’ve linked all supplies at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used.
The Simon Says Stamp February kit is available now. Lets have a quick look at what is included this month. You can purchase the kit as a one-off for $29.95 (plus P&P) or where available I’ve listed below the supplies which you can purchase individually too. Hopefully the different buying choices give a good option for everyone :D
- Simon Says Stamp February 2017 Card Kit
- Simon Says Stamp Coffee And Tea stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Coffee Love die
- Doodlebug 6×6 Cream And Sugar patterned papers
- Crate Paper pack of sequins, clips and epoxy shapes
- Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles Latte Love
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink card
- Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue card
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb white card
- Neenah Desert Storm card
- Gray corrugated card
Many of the card kits sell out fast, so if you would like to guarantee a kit each month then you can sign up for a subscription at the reduced cost of $24.95 per month (plus P&P).
So that’s the kit for this month. I’ll be back with the full post for this card probably Monday as I have a busy weekend ahead! Hope you have a fabulous weekend :D