I have a surprise for you today! The February Simon Says Stamp Card Kit sold out so quickly that Simon has put together a Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Card Kit! This kit is intended for both young and *cough* more mature crafters alike LOL. With the 4bar notecards with matching envelopes, this kit would be great for children to make Valentine’s for their classes and then in addition there are the A2 cards with beautiful envelopes and TWO stamp sets!
The kit is available now, 20 January! As this is a Limited Edition kit it is not included in the monthly kit subscription. You can purchase the kit as a one-off for $39.99 (plus P&P) or where available I’ve listed below the supplies which you can purchase individually too. Hopefully the different buying choices give a good option for everyone :D Kits will begin shipping 23rd January.
So lets have a full look at what is included in the Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Card Kit:
- *NEW*Simon Says Stamp Clear Stamp Set “Candy Hearts”
- *NEW*Simon Says Stamp Clear Stamp Set “Loving Heart”
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Wafer Thin Die Heart from “Heart Trio”
- Doodlebug 6×6 4 Assorted Patterned Papers
- Doodlebug Pack of Heart Paper Clips
- *NEW*Darice Sequins and Confetti
- 1 pack of Doodlebug Mini Icons Stickers from Cream & Sugar Collection
- Simon Says Stamp Glimmery Sunshine Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Glimmery White Diamond Cardstock
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Khaki Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Cotton Candy Envelope
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Audrey Blue Envelope
- 3 pack of pre-scored A2 Simon Says Stamp Notecards
- *NEW* 20 pack pre-scored 4bar True White Simon Says Stamp Notecards
- *NEW* 20 pack of Simon Says Stamp Kraft 4bar Envelopes
- *NEW* Simon Says Stamp Acrylic Stamping Block 2.5 inch
- Pack of 20 heart scratch off stickers
- Pinkfresh “Felicity” washi stickers
A great selection to inspire kids as well as adults to get crafty together :D
I’ll be back this weekend with a project to share using the February Card Kit, however, you could so easily switch in the elements from this Valentine’s kit instead :D You can check out the kit here at Simon Says Stamp.