This is my first winners post for the giveaways I’m doing on every project this month as part of the #sharehandmadekindness challenge from Jennifer McGuire!
As you can see I’ve been very busy over the weekend wrapping up little crafty parcels in preparation for announcing todays winners. To start I took the Acts Of Kindness set from Hero Arts (25% goes to The Kind Campaign working to end bullying) and stamped the ‘Kindness Enclosed’ seals in Lipstick Red ink. I used these on the back of the parcels along with some washi to keep the tissue paper in place.
The parcels are wrapped with twine and then accented with a tag. I used one of the kindness sentiments from the set stamped in Versamark on kraft tags cut using a Greeting Blocks die. I then white embossed the sentiment before accenting with die cut hearts cut from Schoolhouse Red card before coating them with Christmas Red stickles.
So who is going to get one of these parcels …..
And the winners are ….
- from 02 November post Diana Weldon “Beautiful card. I love the colors you used and your layout for it is perfect.”
- from 03 November post Brandi R “This is just too darling! When I first saw it, I thought for sure the birch trees were heat embossed in white. That background stamp is AWESOME…..and the sweet lil squirrel….completely squeal worthy ♥♥”
- from 04 November post Sue McRae “Love how you jazzed up the gift card, it definitely makes it extra special!”
- from 05 November post Meliss “Totally cute puppies, and I love the sayings.”
- from 06 November post Fran k “Love the stamp and projects today. They have such an airy light carefree look about them. Love it!”
Congratulations Diana, Brandi, Sue, Meliss and Fran! I’ve emailed you to get your snail mail address, but if for any reason my email doesn’t find you, please get in touch. Many thanks.
Congratulations Dodie, I’ve emailed you to get you signed up for class :D
Well that’s the first 5 parcels ready to go out. Now lets start the week with a giveaway on this post :D Leave comments by Sunday 15th 11.59pm EST and I will pick the next round of winners on Monday 16th :D I would be delighted if you would consider subscribing to my blog to keep up with all the giveaways this month.
You can find links to the supplies I’ve used below; click on the picture or wording to get taken directly to the product. Where available I use affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support.